30 Days of Biking Challenge
Ride Some Bikes This Spring
Who's ready to get out and ride some bikes this spring? Join us for the 7th Annual Nicollet Bike 30 Days of Biking Challenge this April!
All those who complete the 30 day challenge will be entered in a drawing to win prizes. Prizes to be announced shortly. Check out the leaderboard here: http://teamnicollet.kvsys.com/status.php
The rules are simple:
- Ride your bike everyday in April. Rides must be a minimum of 2 miles outside everyday to be eligible for the Grand Prize (Sorry no trainers allowed). Outdoor only rides will count for this challenge. Stop in the shop and we can help you find the right gear to ride in all types of weather.
- Sign up for a free account on Strava and join the Nicollet Bike club: http://www.strava.com/clubs/nicollet-bike (you will need a smart phone or GPS device, but the app is free).
- Click on the orange connect button on this page, or this link and click connect with Strava to allow Nicollet Bike to track your daily rides.
- Upload each of your rides for the 30 days to Strava, or use the Strava app from your smartphone while you ride (available for android & apple in the app store)
- Optional - Help motivate and inspire others by sharing photos of your rides throughout April by tagging Nicollet Bike and Ski on Facebook or Instagram or use the hashtag #nicolletbike30daysofbiking.