Back for a title match wrapped in a new colorway, the Nature Cross Geared is flush with special touches destined to shine both on the course and atop the podium.
Designed to provide speed and agility between the tape, it’s built from A.C.E tubing, All-City’s proprietary air-hardened, custom-designed, extruded steel tubing. While excellent off-the-shelf tube offerings have their time and place, using A.C.E. here allows our engineers to go completely custom with the butting profiles and wall diameters—helping them produce a lighter, stronger, stiffer, and faster course crusher, unlike anything else out there.
Boasting contemporary race geometry, English-threaded bottom bracket shell, shortened chainstay, replaceable derailleur hanger, and substantial mud clearance, the Nature Cross now features a Columbus Futura carbon fork with adjustable rake, tapered head and steerer tubes, and clearance for 700c x 42mm tires.
- It retains all the All-City custom touches you’ve come to expect, such as custom seat collar and dropouts, flat-mount brakes, and star reinforcements on the bottle bosses and fender mounts. This generation of the Nature Cross is the choice for steel lovers with a thirst for competition, so get out there, break some hearts, and separate the contenders from the pretenders.
- A.C.E steel tubing: All-City’s proprietary air-hardened, extruded steel tubing, custom designed to be lighter and stronger for riding and racing
- Contemporary race geometry, raised bottom bracket, shortened chainstay, and increased mud clearance
- Columbus Futura carbon fork with adjustable rake
- Fits 700c x 42mm tires
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||All-City A.C.E. Air-Hardened, Custom, Extruded steel|
|Fork||Columbus Futura Cross|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru axle
|Bottom Bracket||68mm English|
* Subject to change without notice.