STUMPJUMPER FSR COMP 29
Don't get us wrong—carbon fiber is awesome. But when it comes to maintaining piece of mind while you're out getting rowdy on the trail, it's pretty damn hard to beat the confidence inspiring construction of an alloy frame like the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29. It features an M5 alloy construction that's lightweight, durable, and plenty stiff and compliant, while a durable blend of Shimano and SRAM components have been hand selected to ensure that you get the most performance over rugged terrain possible. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features absurdly short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you get a trail bike that you can be confident in, season after season.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 135mm of travel Trail 29 Geometry provide more than capable handling.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Evolution rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.